Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted? Join us and create the unknown.
Whether you’re animating for a hero or a monster, for a crowd or an object, you are always thinking of the movement’s intention and the subject’s behaviour, and of how this one tiny part fits into the larger picture of the game. All your efforts gain their meaning when you take a step back, see the finished product and feel the months of mechanics and decision-making dissolve to reveal a piece of art that brings a new, beautiful world to life.
You understand that teamwork is essential to reac
Education + Experience
• At least three years of experience in video game animation or equivalent
• Proficiency to communicate with all disciplines and to support and elevate the team in terms of visuals
Experience with animation software such as Motion Builder, 3ds Max or Maya
• You love pushing the envelope and understand a collaborative environment
• Create high quality 3D animations for humans, animals and creatures
• Deliver high quality hand