The ideal candidate will have excellent product management, program management, problem solving and communication skills and be comfortable interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels. In addition, the ability to work backwards and think about the program from a customer perspective is crucial.
You Must Be Able To
• Understand your customers and their pain points; work with your users and stakeholders to find solutions that help them enable their scenarios.
• Drive execution of cross-team projects from inception to launch, formulate product vision and strategy, define and prioritize road maps, define user stories.
• Work closely with software development teams on defining, designing and delivering high-quality products; provide feedback on architecture, design, and priorities.
Education + Experience
• MBA or other master's degree in business, marketing or technical discipline.
• Bachelor degree in a technical field (e.g. computer science, engineering) or relevant experience.
• 5+ years of relevant work experience in software development in technical leadership, product management, program management, or similar roles.
• Strong technical background with experience in software architecture and design.
• Track record of managing complex technology projects with aggres
• Experience in Unix/Linux environments, distributed systems and/or developing large scale web applications
• Proven track record of taking ownership and of driving outcomes in a fast paced environment; history of successfully delivering large scale