This job is open to United States Citizens or individuals lawfully admitted for permanent residency or authorized by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service to work in the United States.
· Produce mechanical design documents for construction projects utilizing Revit
· Represent Mechanical Department in BIM clash detection meetings to coordinate mechanical 3D model with other engineering disciplines, architectural studio and mechanical contractors
· Further develop mechanical Department’s library of Revit families
· Ensure technical quality and conformance to department BIM standards and procedures
· May provide technical guidance to one or mor
Education + Experience
· Minimum Highschool with a technical certification in mechanical design, graduate from a trade school in the field of mechanical design or contracting, graduate of a non-accredited engineering school or equivalent relevant experience.
For more than a decade our company owners have served the Mechanical, Plumbing and the General Contracting industry. With their experience and expertise, we have established a full-service Building Information Modeling (BIM) company, “BIM ENGINEERING