Data analyst responsibilities include conducting full lifecycle analysis to include requirements, activities and design. Data analysts will develop analysis and reporting capabilities.
• Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
• Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
• Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in
• Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
• Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
• Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc.)
• Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings